Massage Therapy: A Powerful Ally in Maintaining Wellness
Massage Therapy is being recognized by the healthcare industry as much more than a service on a spa menu or an alternative medical treatment. It’s a powerful tool in health and wellness that can transform your body for the better while transporting your state of being to one of blissful relaxation. When your mind relaxes, your body can begin to heal. Massage Therapy is fast becoming a standard treatment in the mainstream medical community and can be found as an integral part of a comprehensive rehabilitation or wellness plan.
Health Benefits of Massage Therapy in Carleton Place
What are some of the conditions that use Massage Therapy as part of the wellness plan?
- Stress and anxiety reduction, calms body and mind
- Reduces pain and muscle tension
- Fosters increased blood flow throughout the body
- Eases pain and discomfort associated with Fibromyalgia
- Reduces headaches, giving you more pain free days
- Helps with insomnia
- Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- Paresthesias and nerve pain
- Temporomandibular joint pain
- Effective in the treatment of various sports injuries
- Treats soft tissue strains and injuries
- Helpful in reducing some digestive disorders
There are many massage styles to choose from so your selection of what treatment is right for your will depend on your personal needs and goals for your treatment. A reputable Massage Therapist in Carleton Place will work with you before even beginning any treatment to understand your needs, assess your current condition and discuss what type(s) of massage therapy in Carleton Place would best meet your health and wellness goals.
Now that you know all the ways your body, mind and overall health can benefit from working with a professional Massage Therapist in Carleton Place, book your appointment today. At Absolute Massage Therapy we’ve been helping people feel better since 2001. We have enjoyed many years of continued growth and success priding ourselves on providing exceptional massage therapy to the people of Kanata. And now we have expanded to a second location in beautiful Almonte! Book online today