True story….We don’t hire. We adopt.
The Absolute team is more like family and is closely connected both at work and personally. A supportive work environment is an absolute must, nurturing mind, body, and soul with ultimate freedom over your schedule and how you manage your practice. Electric tables to prevent injury, a large and private staff room and many inclusive staff events to promote our family environment. We would like our clinic to be the last one you will ever work at.
Here are a few things that make us Absolutely Different:
- Our demographic consists of 21,000 high tech employees and 37,000 residents. You want clients? We’ve got clients!
- We have been in business for 16 yrs. (It makes us wise, not old!)
- We have 9 treatment rooms at our Kanata location and 3 at our Almonte location.
- Over 200 new clients are seen every month. This is not a typo. Yes, every month.
- We have 23 RMTs. Most have a full practice.
- Our treatment rooms have windows!
- We have low attrition; make sure you like us before you come on board. Many of us are going on 10 years with no plans of going anywhere soon!
- Besides our clients, our therapists are number 1 therefore we provide the absolute best equipment; top-of-the-line electric hydraulic massage tables with tilt tops and extra memory foam.
- We are on cloud nine…meaning we’re cloud-based so you can manage your practice from your laptop, your smartphone, even from Australia!
- Staff parties, pub nights, game nights, paintball, axe throwing are just an example of the things we like to do together in our spare time (and sometimes it’s free)
- Did we mention our rooms have windows?!?
Still not sure? Interview us! We have a full-time receptionist. Her name is Tara, she takes good care of us, and she would be happy to hear from you to schedule your discovery session. Don’t be shy, ask us how we will support you to build up your practice!
By the way…. We don’t believe you should be spending time at work doing laundry or scrubbing toilets. We have a laundry service to pick up, wash, iron, and fold AND we have a cleaner. When the linen guy shows up every day, it feels just like Christmas.