- Melissa WebbOwnerAquaholicMelissa WebbOwnerMelissa began her career as an RMT in 2000. Starting out in a small space at a local community centre, she opened a clinic once she realized she could not accommodate the demand. After 17 years of continued growth and success, and opening a second location in Almonte in 2011, she decided to retire her license and focus on assisting other talented massage therapists to build their practices. She presently works with 27 of the best RMTs in the industry at one of the top massage therapy clinics in Ottawa.
- Brigit LabergeGreenbank Managing PartnerDownhill Dare DevilBrigit LabergeGreenbank Managing PartnerBefore devoting her full-time career to managing relax. Greenbank, Brigit practiced massage therapy for 5 years at the relax. Kanata location (formerly Absolute Massage Therapy), where she met Melissa Webb. Melissa and Brigit partnered in 2018 to create relax. Greenbank. As a result of its continued success, and after 20 years of practicing, Brigit retired her license and now devotes her time to managing the clinic to its full potential. Brigit thrives is a busy environment and she loves to build relationships, after all, at relax. we are a family. You can expect to see her around the clinic, otherwise, she will be behind the scenes, making sure you are in good hands. Outside of the clinic, when she’s not working, Brigit is happiest when spending time with her family and being outdoors.
- Tara HughesOffice FacilitatorWorld TravellerTara HughesOffice Facilitator
Tara has a lifetime of experience working in Customer Service and Event Management for both the not-for-profit and private sector.
Striving to help all clients feel welcomed and valued, Tara ensures that quality and service exceed all expectations.
Allow Tara to enhance your experience with relax. Massage Therapy by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 613-591-3444.
- Kelly McNamaraControllerBean CounterKelly McNamaraControllerHigh flying trapeze artist, Hollywood Stunt double to the stars, and alligator wrangler. (Ok...well, not quite)... but as Absolute's Finance Guru Extraordinaire, Kelly McNamara is so much more, spending her time juggling numbers with precision. With an Honours Degree in Commerce, Kelly has been diligently working towards her CPA designation with future ambitions to contribute to the growth of the Absolute Team. In her spare time, she enjoys playing sports, spending time with her children and binge-watching Netflix. She's a gifted ball thrower, treat giver, and plays a mean tug of war (her Beagle Charlie would say these are her best traits). She may just hold the secrets to the universe (more likely not)...but she loves being apart of the relax. Team!
Schedule your massage today
Whether you need help with an injury or you just want to relax, our clinic caters to all clients with unique situations.
Helping people feel better since 2001, we have enjoyed many years of continued growth and success priding ourselves on providing exceptional massage therapy to the people of Kanata, Almonte, Nepean, Barrhaven, and now downtown Ottawa!
- relax. Kanata – 700 March Rd, Suite 202 (upstairs)
relax. Almonte – 83 Farm St., Almonte
relax. Greenbank – 250 Greenbank Road, Nepean
relax. Ottawa – 504 Kent Street, Ottawa
- relax. Kanata: 613-591-3444
relax. Almonte: 613-256-0021
relax. Greenbank: 613-596-5644
relax. Ottawa: 613-222-0465
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
3 weeks ago
Did you know our Kent St location has free parking?We've always had FREE PARKING for our clients, whether you're driving a car, bicycle or scooter. 🚗🚘🛵🚲🛴🛹🏍🚙
Come see us at 504 Kent St.
#relaxyoureingoodhands ... See MoreSee Less
4 weeks ago
When two of you show up to work wearing exactly the same thing, maybe you've been working together too long?🤣🤣🤣
No, we don't have a uniform. (except for the mask) 😷
Comment below with your guess on who is in the picture. 🤔
#kanatamassagetherapist ... See MoreSee Less